• We share Bootstrap themes, PHP scripts, XenForo Styles & Addons in the community. You can also buy or sell websites, domains, advertising, services and articles.
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    VIP members can buy/sell in the marketplace and download VIP resources from the VIP arena. All these features are as low as $4.90/month. - Register Now
subet

[BS] Forum View Count 1.0.0a

No permission to download
In an effort to prevent the use of this forum simply to increase ones post count, posts made in this forum will no longer count toward your post count.

Thank you for your understanding.

In an effort to prevent the use of this forum simply to increase ones post count, posts made in this forum will no longer count toward your post count.

When go into the forums fora? I no longer see the conversations as a long list but instead as a compressed set of links at the bottom which I have to expand by clicking on.

Is this an intentional change to the forum view, or is this an example of Windows 8 deciding whats best for me been fine until now. Or even worser, is this an example of Moviestorm deciding whats best for me? :-O

When go into the forums fora? I no longer see the conversations as a long list but instead as a compressed set of links at the bottom which I have to expand by clicking on.

Is this an intentional change to the forum view, or is this an example of Windows 8 deciding whats best for me been fine until now. Or even worser, is this an example of Moviestorm deciding whats best for me? :-O