• We share Bootstrap themes, PHP scripts, XenForo Styles & Addons in the community. You can also buy or sell websites, domains, advertising, services and articles.
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    VIP members can buy/sell in the marketplace and download VIP resources from the VIP arena. All these features are as low as $4.90/month. - Register Now
subet

[BS] Forum View Count 1.0.0a

No permission to download

Thomasmeata

When you click on a link to any post, the VIEWS part increases by one. If you click the refresh button, it would also increase. So if you click on something with 3 views, it would then display 4 to everyone. If you clicked refresh, it would go to 5, and so on. With this new code, if you are the one shown as AUTHOR, then the view count does not increase unless you are not logged in your account.

Thomasmeata

Just to make sure I understand this. If I post something. Then get replies, and go back and read them, my reading them doesnt count as the page being seen?

BrandonLax

The photo itself is the link. Its a thumbnail. Click on that. That is, unless youre trying to view an old photo that was posted to the old forum. It was not possible to transfer old photos over to the new forum and have them associated with individual messages.

If there is a paperclip icon associated with a message or topic, there actually is an attachment. No paperclip icon, no attachment.

...Bob