Compatible XF 2.x versions 2.0
This is an AJAX based chat application that does AJAX calls to the server to get new messages.
- Dedicated guest room with nickname support
- Archive with search criteria
- Top chatters page
- Private conversations
- Sound, desktop & browser tab notification
- Global user commands (21 commands that you can manage and you can also add you own custom commands)
- Custom user commands (Can be used to set predefined messages/responses via command)
- User settings
- User status
- User group permissions
- User sanctions (Mute/Kick/Ban)
- User image uploads
- Style properties
- Lots of admin options to enable/disable certain features
- Bot notifications for new threads, new posts, new users, new Resource Manager resources, new Media Gallery albums/media/comments
- Bot responses that can be trigger by predefined keywords
- Bot messages that are posted automatically at set time/date
- Display notices in rotation (can be edited via the built in rich text editor)
- Display ads in rotation
- Set chat rules page
- Rooms widget
- Top chatters widget
- Active users widget
Chat uses the built in XenForo rich-text editor and you can disable individual buttons/BB codes.
- Password (optional with user permission)
- User groups - Allows you to enable room access based on user group (admin option)
- Read only - Allows you to make room read-only (admin option)
- Locked - Allows you to lock the room until a certain date (admin option)
- Auto-prune messages every x hours (admin option)
- Thread ID - If you set a thread ID, messages posted in the room will also be posted in the thread (admin option) In ACP there is an option that allows you to set the minimum length required for a message in order to be posted in a thread.
You can also use the /find command followed by a keyword to search for messages.
Demo (Guest Mode) can be seen here.